Comcast offers many services through its various subsidiary companies such as Xfinity and Comcast Business. While Xfinity serves consumer services including cable TV, phone, and internet, Comcast Business provides the same services to businesses.
Among the various things that Comcast which is among the biggest internet service providers handles, the Business side of it is one of the largest and most recognized. Even though it is not necessarily the cheapest the market has to offer, it is preferred by different companies and institutions because of the reliability it comes with as well as the speed of the internet connection.
Among the various services that you get for small businesses and enterprise are internet and phone services, business TV, smart office solutions, and much more. However, what most are interested in is the Internet services that the company offers.
The internet package it delivers comes in different plans based on things such as price, upload, and download speed.
Comcast Business Internet Plans
|Plan||Price (Per Month)||Upload Speed||Download Speed|
|Starter Internet||$69.95||25 Mbps||5 Mbps|
|Business Internet 75||$99.95||75 Mbps||15 Mbps|
|Business Internet 150||$139.95||150 Mbps||20 Mbps|
|Business Internet 300||$199.95||300 Mbps||25 Mbps|
|Business Internet 1 Gig||$449.95||1 Gbps||35 Mbps|
- Starter Internet: This plan comes with a monthly fee of $69.95. It has an upload speed of only 5 Mbps and a download speed of 25 Mbps which may not be the best for heavy traffic files
- Business Internet 75: This has a monthly fee of $99.95 for the first 24 months and it is ideal for a company that makes use of up to seven devices. It has a download speed of 75 Mbps.
- Business Internet 150: This costs $139.95 for the first 24 months. It is designed for a company that is into serious online business with as much as 10 employees. It has a speed of 150 Mbps.
- Business Internet 300: This plan is best for a company that has any more than 10 staff, making it more expensive than those before it comes with a price of $199.95 a month. With a download speed of 300 Mbps, it is good for video streaming and any other thing that requires fast data transfer.
- Business Internet 1 Gig: At the top of the pack is this plan that comes with a 1 Gbps speed and a monthly price of $449.95. This may just be what you need for cloud-based apps and as many users as possible.
With all the plans, some of the things you get include a 30-day trial period with a money-back guarantee, professional installation with a modem, Comcast WiFi Pro for WiFi hotspots and management of some employee and customer networks. You also get Comcast Business App for both iOS and Android for the management of your accounts, Static IP addresses, and an optional business phone with Voice Mobility which comes with an additional charge of $20.
Bundles and Packages
Apart from the main plans, there are also other bundles and packages that are available. These bundles come with Internet, TV services, and phone features.
- Starter Internet + 1 Voice Line + Business TV: This plan costs $94.85 and it features 1 voice line with the option of adding 7 more and more than 10 TV channels.
- Starter Internet + 1 Voice Line + Select TV: At $104.85 per month, this comes with 1 voice line and provides for 7 more to be added. Also, it offers over 25 TV channels.
- Business Internet 75 + 2 Voice Lines: This costs $109.85 and it has 2 voice lines with the option of adding 6 more.
- Business Internet 75 + 1 Voice Line + Basic TV: With a monthly fee of $124.85, it has 1 voice line which can be added to 7 more, and more than 10 TV channels.
- Business Internet 75 + 1 Voice Line + Select TV: This plan has a monthly fee of $134.85 and 1 voice line which can be added to 7, with over 25 TV channels.
- Business Internet 150 + 1 Voice Line + Basic TV: With more than 10 TV channels and 1 voice line with 7 addition, it costs $164.85 monthly.
- Business Internet 150 + 1 Voice Line + Select TV: Costing $174.85 a month, this also has 1 voice line with 7 addition and over 25 channels.
- Business Internet 1 Gig + 1 Voice Line + Select TV: At a monthly price of $534.85, this also has a voice line and you can add to 7 more and over 25 TV channels.
One of the things that make the Comcast Business popular is the speed of its Internet. Although the upload speed is not exceptional even with the Business Internet 1 Gig, the download speed is great as you go up the ladder. At the lower levels, the speed is also good for someone who does not want too much.
Starting with the Starter Internet, the least speed you get at this level is 25 Mbps with an upload speed of only 5 Mbps. The highest speed that you get is 1 Gbps with the Internet 1 Gig with the Internet 300 which is right behind it coming at a download speed of 300 Mbps.
Beyond the speed, what it counts on is the stability that it offers thanks to the fiber-optic connections that it utilizes. With this, there is less signal loss and interference. The only thing, however, is that the fiber-optics connection does not cover all the places where Comcast offers its services.
Comcast Business Login
Before you can log in, you will, first of all, need to have an account which will give you a control over your billing and other things.
Interestingly enough, you may also decide to download the Comcast Business App with which you can access and manage your account without having to find a computer. With tools and features that will need business needs, it allows you to do things like troubleshooting internet, pay bills, and view upcoming appointments among other things. The app is available for both iOS users and Android Users.
To log in, simply go to the login page and then click on Sign into my account. In the Next page, put in your Email address and then Password and click on the Sign In button.
Among the many things that are known with Comcast in general (both Xfinity and Business) is that it offers good customer service. With the Business, there are online resources that one can use to handle a lot of things including how to activate your account, WiFi solution, and much more.
For the support, you can contact Comcast through one of the means below:
For New Customers
Small & Medium Business
- Call- (855) 609-3736
- For Free Quote
- Call- (855) 609-3736
- For Consultation
- Call-(855) 609-3736
- Support and help